Sky Composites (company based in Zurich) is searching for a full time Technical Sales Manager, who will be responsible for international sales expansion of composite material products in Europe. You will be the first line of contact with our customers and represent the company in the marine, automotive, industrial and other customer segments. Sky Composites AG is a growing company where you will be able to create a strong impact by managing sales operations and achieving specific results by expanding customer portfolios and increasing sales volumes. As the experienced sales leader, you will build a company reputation and brand by creating international commercial partnerships and relationships, applying sales excellence and a result driven approach.
● Lead sales operations and manage whole sales cycle across key market segments in Europe to ensure growth, in particular:
● Prepare sales forecasts and growth plans and implement them in the designated markets by delivering profitable annual sales results
● Ensure the alignment of regional sales plan with the corporate revenue goals
● Apply a strong customer centric approach by developing a deep technical understanding and expertise of company products to assist existing customers and onboard new customers
● Manage sales operating budgets, set discount rates and price schedules
● Monitor competitive landscape; products, sales and marketing activities
● Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding a product or service
● Track and analyze sales statistics through CRM based on key quantitative metrics
● Work closely with different departments within the group, such as accounting & finance, procurement, etc.
● Report on a regular basis the sales activities and performance to the group CEO
● BS Degree in Engineering or a similar technical discipline
● 5+ years’ experience in a similar role and proven achievement track record within composite construction materials and techniques
● Existing customer network relevant to composite materials industry
● Experience in utilizing CRM systems and marketing automation systems
● Self-starter with passion for achieving challenging targets, who enjoys dynamic, fast paced environment
● Can-do attitude, result-driven, high-integrity and being at ease with ambiguity and uncertainty
● Ability to influence people of various cultural backgrounds and profiles and show good balance of listening and talking
● Ability to balance individual work and be a team player
● Advanced product presentation skills and communication skills in English and local language
Date of start: As soon as possible
Employment rate: Full-time, 100%
Work location: Home office with regular business travel to maximize customer contact
What The Position Offers You
You will be part of a successful and growing business with an environment that motivates, develops and inspires. We offer impact, independence, empowerment and inclusivity. You will have the opportunity to learn, make an impact and participate in bringing international business to the next level. Our salaries are competitive, including incentive bonuses.
How to Apply
If this advert talks to you, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover Letter in English through Indeed platform.
CV is a good summary of your achievements and skills, but it doesn’t offer a lot of information on your personality and mindset. If you wish so, we encourage you to use platform CloudApp and send us your brief video introduction where you can tell us what kind of person you are and what your passions and values are, to complement data on CV.
About Sky Composites AG
Sky Composites AG, incorporated in Zurich, Switzerland, is an integrated solution provider in the global composite markets by offering a wide range of high-quality composite materials such as Specialty Polymers, Strengthening Materials, Core Materials and Consumables and dedicates itself in deploying proprietary and protected upstream high-end R&D activities and technologies, decentralized production and logistics, as well as networks of global distribution.
As of today, through its subsidiaries and partners around the world, Sky Composites AG owns various manufacturing facilities in China, USA, Hungary and Ecuador, and has established its own distribution arms in North America, Europe, China and South Africa. Currently, Sky Composites AG enjoys an annual turnover of about USD 200 million with 500+ employees worldwide.
Connect & Find Out More About Us