Founded in 2005, Assocompositi is the Italian Industry Association for composite materials. With the support of our members our mission is to promote and represent Italian composites industry at national and international level. We are members of the International organizations EuCIA and FEMS and of the Italian associations UNIPLAST, FINCO and Lombardy Mobility Cluster.
- Information and assistance on national and EU regulations
- Technical assistance
- Lobbying services
- Networking and Working Groups
- Staff trainining services
- Ecolabel for recycled composites
- Market and raw materials prices monitoring
- Information and assistance on Italian and EU projects on composites
Assocompositi has about 70 members and is actively involved in increasing the information flow between industry, research centers and universities in Italy. The Association promotes the participation of Italian industries to research projects, to the development of new standards and to national and international events (composites shows, schools and conferences). Assocompositi publishes technical documents on composites, offers staff training and certification services and runs very active Working Tables for Members. With our Working Groups, since 2009, we have developed all the Italian Guidelines for composites in construction (FRP, FRCM,etc.) and in 2022 we published a Position Paper and a Background Technical Paper on Composites Circularity.
Since 2006 Compositi has been our institutional magazine. Compositi’s network provide the most widespread news’ distribution in the Italian’s automotive, aerospace, marine, building, wind energy, and sport industries through :
– Compositi Magazine : quarterly publication with more than 8.500 copies sent in all industries (Italian/English)
– Website www.compositimagazine.it, with daily news and multimedia contents
– Compositi News : Quarterly e-newsletter sent to our 6.000 subscribers with updates and breaking news.
Foreign Companies operating in Italy can also join us. First year is reduced up to 50% for new members. Yearly Membership Fees are listed below:
- Sponsor member € 3.500 (1st year € 3.000)
- Industrial member € 1.400 (1st year € 700)
To receive the application form, please contact our office by email: email@example.com
Monday to Friday 9:00-16:00. Our office is closed in August.